1) JO ONLY
Sexual activity at Rain City Jacks events is strictly limited to masturbation and mutual masturbation. Oral and anal sex are never permitted at any RCJ event. Nothing goes inside anybody’s anything.
2) PERMITTED PLAY (by mutual consent)
- Self-masturbation and mutual masturbation
- Erotic and friendly touch
- Showing-off and watching (no touch)
- Parallel penis-to-penis masturbation (“C2C”)
- Frottage/Frot (rubbing bodies together)
- Oral contact above the waist (kissing, nipple nibbling, armpit licking, etc.)
3) PROHIBITED PLAY
- No anal contact (never even touch any butthole, including your own)
- No oral contact below the waist (no lips below the hips)
- No insertion (nothing goes inside anybody’s anything)
- No touching without consent
- No docking (foreskin sharing)
- No masturbation sleeves (e.g., Fleshjack or similar toys)
The cultural norm is full nudity but minimum participation is stripping to a single article of clothing, like underwear, a jock, or T-shirt. Hats and fetish wear are permitted in all events, and some themes will invite specific clothing. Always use footwear and never wear anything that might tear or cut skin.
- Warn verbally before ejaculating. Don’t just breathe heavily. Use your words.
- Ejaculate on yourself, the floor or any canvas-covered surface.
- Ejaculate on others ONLY with explicit, mutual consent.
- Always thoroughly wipe up semen from the floor.
- Never allow semen on anyone’s face or anus.
- No semen ingestion
6) EXPLICIT CONSENT & MUTUAL RESPECT
Consent is required before touching another member. Remember: every person owns and is in charge of their body. Always ask before touching someone who hasn’t given consent. Be prepared to say “no” and always take “no” for an answer. Never press the issue. We treat each other with mutual respect and human dignity, like brothers.
7) DISCRETION & CONFIDENTIALITY
Never, at any time, disclose any member’s identity to anyone, inside the club or out. Ever. What you do here, who you see here, stays here. Revealing any member’s identity or personal details is grounds for permanent termination of membership.
Never attend an RCJ event if you have or suspect that you may have any disease that you could spread to others in the course of an event. This includes all respiratory infections, herpes outbreaks and staph infections. HIV is not communicable in the context of club activities. HIV-positive men are welcome to join the club and participate in events in accordance with our rules, as there is no evidence of transmission of the virus through mutual masturbation.
9) NO ALCOHOL OR DRUGS
Never bring recreational drugs or alcohol of any kind to RCJ events, and do not arrive at events intoxicated. Intoxicated members will not be admitted or may be ejected from events. Problem behavior will result in termination of membership. All group jack-off events hosted by Rain City Jacks are designated alcohol- and drug-free. “Poppers” are not permitted.
10) PERSONAL HYGIENE
Your body and hands should be clean when you attend an RCJ event, with teeth brushed and fingernails trimmed short and smooth. Take care of bad breath and excessive body odor before entering the play space. The club provides mouthwash and hand soap. Start every event with a trip to the rest room to wash your hands and use mouthwash, whether you think you need it or not. Do not wear any fragrance to RCJ events.
Excessive chatter is discouraged during events. Quiet talk is okay, and hot talk is welcome at any volume. “Conversation” is another matter. Be friendly and sociable, but don’t distract others in the playspace. If you’re asked to lower your voice, do so.
You are welcome to talk to fellow members about sex play that is not permitted in RCJ events. For example, while oral and anal sex are never permitted in the club, you can talk about it during the event as long as your fellow members don’t mind. Be yourself.
12) SILICONE WRIST BANDS
Silicone wrist bands are offered at all events as an option for any member to use if he chooses. A RED wrist band means “don’t touch my penis.” A GREEN wrist band means, “anyone may touch my penis without asking first.” No band means ask (see rule 6). This consent shortcut must be 100% honored by every member at all times during every RCJ event. Silicone bands are available at all events and can be found on the central lube station table. For maximum effectiveness, we recommend wearing consent bands on both wrists.